AIG Hospitals offers its international patients a personalised world-class medical care and is committed to make patient’s experience hassle-free and comfortable in India and strive to ensure that they not only feel at home but also return to their home country in good health.
AIG Hospitals has a dedicated International Patient Team, which takes care of all patient & attendant requirements and is a single point of contact in the hospital.
AIG Hospital's international patients’ services include
1. Act as a conduit between the hospital, its doctors and the patients – ensuring seamless flow of information
2. Counselling patients on stay, cost of procedures and other details
3. Facilitation for boarding, lodging and transport
4. Assistance in sending the medical visa invitation letter
5. Guidance on Visa procedure & formalities
6. Guide in choosing airline and transit information
7. Providing translation services, wherever required
8. Assistance in FRRO (Foreign National Regional Registration Office) arrival formalities.