Kidney Transplantation is the best form of renal replacement therapy for end-stage kidney disease and it can not only increase their living years but also improves the quality of life. Though dialysis provides temporary relief for ESRD patients, a kidney transplantation is superior to dialysis both clinically and financially in the long term.
The transplant team at AIG Hospitals is trained at performing both live and deceased donor transplantations. We are adept at handling all the different kinds of post-transplantation scenarios and trained in the use of latest immunosuppression protocols. AIG Hospitals is equipped with state of the art HLA lab which enables rapid and accurate assessment of the immunological risk profile of the patient.
• Live donor kidney transplantation
• Deceased donor kidney transplantation
• Latest immunosuppression protocols to minimize complications.
• Laparoscopic or Hand-assisted donor nephrectomy.
• Accurate monitoring of immunosuppression medication blood levels to titrate the treatment.
• HLA typing and matching.
• Identification and quantification of HLA antibodies and PRA.