MD (Internal Medicine)
Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology / Vascular disease, 1998, Michael Reese Hospital, Chicago
Fellowship in Clinical Electrophysiology, 1997, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Cardiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. C. Narsimhan is one of the foremost cardiologists of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Dr. Narsimhan is a consultant cardiologist at AIG Hospitals Hyderabad.
Dr. Narsimhan is Faculty, Head of Electrophysiology Department at Care Hospital, and President, Indian Society of electrocardiography. He is a pioneer in the field of Electrophysiology which deals with Cardiac Arrhythmias such as Atrial and Ventricular Fibrillation. The problem is arrested through the use of synchronized electrical cardioversion or cardioversion surgical and catheter-based ablations.
Dr. C. Narsimhan has had an illustrious career right from his college days. He won several awards during his medical school days.
Awards and Recognition's:
- University Gold Medal for cardiology based on performance in Fellowship Examination (D.M.) – 1992
- Government Gold Medal for the Best Outgoing Student of Stanley Medical College , Madras – 1981
- Dr. Sir S.Rangacharai Medal for Medicine and Surgery (1980)
- Dr. A. Srinivasan Medal of medicine (Theory and Clinical) (1980)
- Dr. J. A. S. Masilamani Medal for Medicine (1980)
- The Hon’ble Diwan Bahadur V.Ramabhadra Nayudu Medal for Final MBBS
- Professor Dr. Lalitha Kameswaran prize for Pharmacology, 1980
- Lt. Col. R. B. B. Foster Memorial Gold Medal for the HIGHEST AGGREGATE marks in final year MBBS University examination held in 1981
78090, Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2012
- Thachil A, Christopher J, Sastry BK, Reddy KN, Tourani VK, Hassan A, Raju BS, Narasimhan C. Monomorphicventricular tachycardia and mediastinal adenopathy due to granulomatous infiltration in patients with preserved
- Chavan C, Karmalkar M, Badani R, Sharada K, Rani U, Rao P, Subramanyam R, Narasimhan C. Evaluation of Bachmann bundle pacing versus right atrial pacing in the prevention of atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass surgery. Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J 2011; 10(12): 529-35