We are located in Hyderabad, and this is an Indian-based Mobile application. By using this application, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within India.
- We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending on how you use our Mobile application. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
- Members who sign up for the account are not required to enter credit card details.
- AIGHOSPITAL uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, communication about products and services, partnerships, identification and authentication, technical support, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the AIG HRMS service.
As we continue to develop our Mobile application and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our website. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you
AIG HRMS may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Thank you for visiting our application. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: email@example.com Please include “Question or Comment about Privacy Policies” in the subject line.